mewzak

mewzak

Friday, July 16, 2010

Filterism for Filterites

I think I came up with the term Filterism, and we Filter fans were just referred to as Filterites in an email update from Filter so I took the idea and ran with it! Again, here are some more exciting updates from the past week or so.

First of all the main website officialfilter.com was completely revamped. You definitely should check that out. I discovered if you go to Music and click on the new album, you can read all the new lyrics! Also, go to the Store to buy special presale packages including an autographed The Trouble with Angels CD and shirts and stuff. I thought about getting the hot shorts, but decided against it haha. ;^p

There are a few new photos of the band, several positive reviews of the new album, and the music video for "The Inevitable Relapse" is up too! So keep on scrolling to look, listen, and love. (I think that might be my new signature closing phrase.)

First, another older pic I found.


A new one: Rob, Rich, Mika, Phil.





Be trigger happy with your mouse! Click, click away! Lots of links below:

THE NEW MUSIC VIDEO "THE INEVITABLE RELAPSE"


Collaborate with Filter!
Watch the video where RP invites you to remix or completely redo "The Inevitable Relapse."

Filter Frontman talks new album, sobriety, NIN

CWG Review

Type 3 Media Review

The J Interviews Richard Patrick of Filter

The NewReview Review (I'm not being sarcastic)

The Metal Den Review

Little Rat Bastard Review

Great audio interview with RP! 45 minutes of ramblings from the musical mad scientist.

2 comments:

  1. All of us here at The NewReview appreciate the link.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Music journalism ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete