mewzak

mewzak

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

blog 1 year anniversary! Richard Patrick, Bono, Moby, REM, Beastie Boys, Chemical Brothers

It's my blog's 1 year anniversary! It's also Richard Patrick's birthday and Bono's birthday.

I originally started this blog mainly because RP asked me and some other fans to help promote his new Filter album, The Trouble with Angels, in the online world.

SO, in honor of Rich's birthday, I'd like to officially announce that I will be attending the Filter show in New Jersey in ONE MONTH! It will be my second time seeing Filter in concert and I'm pretty sure I'll finally get to meet him this time...I'm stoked, excited, nervous and giddy about it! officialfilter.com

AND...I'm also going to go on the Shiprocked cruise in November! 5 days on a ship in the Mexican Riviera with FILTER!!!!! And some other bands, but Filter is the only reason I'm going haha. I really don't think it's fully sinking in yet that I'm actually going... getshiprocked.com

Kudos to my awesome Filter Friends that I've made as well, some of whom will be going to the Jersey show with me and some of whom will be going on the cruise with me! Filter Fans Unite!

Happy Birthday Bono!


Richard Patrick singing one of Bono's songs hehe, along with Flyleaf. I love them too!


My fave song from RP's side project, Army of Anyone.


Plume! My fave song from the deluxe version of Filter's latest album, The Trouble with Angels. Go buy the album!


And here's some other random musicality from my world:

Moby is streaming his new album, destroyed, here: http://destroyed.moby.com/ Listen to it! I'm in love with it and want to marry it.

R.E.M. has their newest song and video here: discoverer

Beastie Boys new video is HILARIOUS! Check out all the celebrity cameos hehe: Make Some Noise

Chemical Brothers did an awesome score for the movie Hanna. The movie was odd but I've always liked Chemical Brothers and I loved it. Listen to samples and buy here: Hanna Soundtrack

That's all I have to share for now...Look, Listen, Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment