mewzak

mewzak

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tour Tidbits: Filter and Duran Duran and a little bitta randomness

First off, it's rather amusing to me that my two favorite bands, who I'll be seeing in two weeks, seem to be traveling on similar tour paths right now. Not only are they coming to my area at the same time, but they have both already done some gigs in Cali as well as Vegas. I wonder if they'll run into each other at any point...

FILTER


Exciting news in the world of Filter...They surpassed their goal of reaching 90,000 fans on Facebook. I also noticed they gained about 400 MORE fans since they began touring with Bush and Chevelle. I'm happy to see that because I was hoping this tour would bring them more exposure that they deserve!

Richard Patrick celebrated his 9th year of sobriety on 9/28. He brought his daughter onstage that night (video below) and then got a tattoo for his son! I'm very happy and proud of him!

Rich with his daughter Sloan

Richie's tattoo for his son: "Ridley, It is not flesh and blood but heart which makes us father and son."

Videos yo!

Sweetest thing in the world! Richard Patrick brings his daughter onstage during Take A Picture. Also it was his 9-year sobriety date.




Entertaining interview, as always...


Rich and Jonny headed to the radio station, with pimpin sunglasses.




This remix of Take A Picture is cool. The first time I heard it was maybe a few years ago when I watched that movie "Valentine" for the first time. This played at the end. And you can buy the mp3 on amazon!


I never watched CSI regularly, but I did catch this episode and I remember the background music catching my ear...It's You Walk Away.




Chevelle caught the speakers on fire the second night of the tour.


Anew Revolution Interview: They opened for Filter in NC when I saw them.


I wish I could go to this show too! There are VIP packages available.
Linkies: Click, click, boom!

Buy VIP packages for Filter headlining shows!

Anaheim Show Review

Pics by Amber Stokosa

Vegas Show Review/Pics

Current pic of MSC Poesia, where Filter will be rockin me on ShipRocked!

Follow the Filter Fellas on twitter for fun tweets from the road!
officialfilter
richardpatrick
mikafineo
philbuckman
jonnyradtke
robpatterson666

As always, check for tour dates and updates at officialfilter.com


DURAN DURAN


Check out John Taylor's new facebook page and subscribe to see his updates!

LA Show Review

San Diego Interview with Nick Rhodes

Vegas Show Review/Pics

Vintage JT! 

duranduran.com


My buddies in Mindless Faith won the Jane's Addiction remix contest! And now please vote for them again in this She Wants Revenge remix contest!

Why R.E.M. are calling it quits

Old skool eboy

No comments:

Post a Comment