mewzak

mewzak

Friday, August 6, 2010

Filter: My Concert Pics, new song previews, more tour dates, another interview...

I'm going to treat you to a few pics I took myself the first time I saw Filter in 2008. I waited 6 years for this very memorable night! I'm getting more and more excited by the day for the new album release in 11 days! I'm also hoping to see them again this year!

Side note: I am obviously not a professional photographer, most of my pictures came out blurry, plus I'm short.










Tour Dates:

8/20/10 Summer Block Party - Hartford, CT

8/21/10 Bowery Ballroom - New York, NY

8/24/10 115 Bourbon Street - Chicago, IL

See officialfilter.com for ticket info.

Tip: Scroll in about an hour to hear them start talking to RP. And at an hour and 50 minutes you can hear RP's ingenius cover of Lady Gaga's "Poker Face." Prepare to laugh.

New song "Drug Boy" from The Trouble with Angels!





New Teaser Video of "Plume." A new song only available on the Deluxe CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment