mewzak

mewzak

Monday, December 6, 2010

MY mewzak...ME, moi

I've never really promoted myself, but I finally figured out how to get my only 3 recorded songs onto youtube. I put them on myspace a few years ago and later made a facebook page. I'll put links to those on here. I've just recently been trying to get myself back out there a bit. I managed to get back onstage at open mic night about a month ago for the first time in years. I've got a handful of other original songs that I'd like to get on the internet eventually. I attempted recording with my webcam but it didn't work well, the sound was very delayed for some reason. So for now I can't record anything else to share, but maybe at some point I'll get some kind of music software or something so I can actually do a little something on my own. So as usual, look, listen and love!

Mewzak on myspace

Mewzak on facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment