mewzak

mewzak

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Filter Digest, Duran Duran Tour, Cranberries, Awolnation...

First let me start with my Filter Digest...then scroll further for the scoop on some of my other fave bands!

Filter is finishing up their latest tour, so be sure to catch them if they come near you!


Go to officialfilter.com for tour dates!
I didn't think I'd be able to catch any other shows after I went to the NJ show back in June, but as of yesterday I am now planning to go to the show in NC!

New and Old Videos!



























http://filter.buzznet.com/user/video/2644521/our-mascot-harassing-mika/

Concert Photos and Reviews:

Filter performs at Speaking Rock

Anaheim Show Review

Anaheim Photos

MORE Anaheim Photos

More Concert Photos

AND More Concert Photos

Key Club Show Review

Another Show Review

Portland Show Review

European Review

Portland Show Preview

Dubuque Show Review

Colorado Springs Show Review

Denver Show Review

Inlander Interview

Waterloo Show Review

Concert Photos

Album Review

More Photos

Waterloo Interview

Phil Buckman's Photos of Russia and Europe

And don't forget about SHIPROCKED!!!

NOW, for my OTHER favorite band...DURAN DURAN!

This week Duran Duran announced their Fall North American Tour! I was very happy when they announced a DC date! I'm planning to go see them for my fourth time. If you've never seen these guys in action, you are seriously missing out!
Duran Duran North American Tour Dates



As for The Cranberries, which features my favorite female singer, Dolores O'Riordan...They announced a new album is on its way early 2012. Here is a song preview they posted:



And a newer band that caught my ear recently is Awolnation. They actually played a gig in Richmond just a few weeks ago but unfortunately I missed them. You can listen to their entire album on their facebook page.

Awolnation Facebook

http://awolnationmusic.com/

That's all I've got for now...until next time my friends: Look, Listen, Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment