mewzak

mewzak

Saturday, January 21, 2012

FILTER on TV/Catch them at NAMM today, Coast to Coast with Geoff Leach, Mindless Faith CD for sale

Filter performed on Jimmy Kimmel this week! I'm pretty sure Richard Patrick made a first: crowd surfing on a late night talk show on TV. They played "Drug Boy" and only part of "Welcome to the Fold" was aired. But online the full performance of "Drug Boy," "Welcome to the Fold," AND an unaired performance of "Take A Picture" was uploaded. So check them all out!







Here's how it aired on TV.


And here's my horrible quality recording of the show haha. BUT I think I'm the only one who got the blip of the Filter teaser that showed before they came on to perform.


If you're lucky enough to be at NAMM today, go see FILTER!

And always check out officialfilter.com!


Now on a different note, I have a buddy I've known for years who just started his own podcast. It's called Coast to Coast and it's hosted by Geoff Leach. He has been known locally as the frontman of Elephant Boy, and he's one of the funniest people I've ever met. So enjoy his new show! 

First Pilot
http://soundcloud.com/pamlicosounds/ctc_testpilot1


Also, now the new Mindless Faith CD "Just Defy" is available on iTunes and amazon!



Look, listen, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment